Lavender Chocolate Bark for an Easy Gourmet Treat
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 ½ tsp dried lavender flowers
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring after each one.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly using a spatula.
- Sprinkle the dried cranberries and lavender flowers over the chocolate.
- Transfer to the fridge for 2 hours hours to cool.
- Once the chocolate is completely hardened, break it into pieces.