Homemade Fudgy Lavender Brownies (Quick and Easy Recipe)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- 1 cup fresh dates, pitted
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp dried lavender flowers plus extra for sprinkling
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 oz paleo friendly dark chocolate, melted (optional)
- Line and 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set side.
- Place the dried lavender in a mortal and grind lightly with the pestle.
- Add the dates, sunflower seeds, almond flour, cacao powder, vanilla extract, almond milk and ground lavender to a food processor and process until well combined.
- Fold in the cacao nibs.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top with spatula.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate (if using) and sprinkle with extra dried lavender flowers.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 16 squares and serve.