4-Ingredient Iced Peach Hibiscus Tea (So refreshing!)
- 6 cups water
- 1/3 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup honey or to taste
For serving (optional):
- Peach slices
- lemon slices
- Add 2 cups of water to a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the dried hibiscus and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining water and honey to a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add the peaches and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Strain the hibiscus tea into the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice with peach slices and lemon slices (if using).