How to Peel Peaches with a Vegetable Peeler:
- Wash the peach thoroughly.
- Take a sharp vegetable peeler.
- Make wide strokes from top to the bottom of the peach to remove the skin.
How to Peel Peaches By Boiling Them:
- Wash the peaches thoroughly.
- Lightly score the bottom of each peach with an X before blanching.
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Carefully add the 3-4 peaches to the pot and cook for 30 seconds.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the peaches from the pot, into a bowl full of ice water to cool.
- Remove the skin with a paring knife.