Easy 4-Ingredient Homemade Honey Lavender Ice Cream
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp dried lavender
- 2 (14 oz) cans full fat coconut milk
- 5 large egg yolks
- pinch of salt
- Add the honey, egg yolks, dried lavender to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the coconut milk and pinch of salt and mix to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a pot or saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and coat the spatula.
- Remove from the heat.
- Let steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Freeze the mixture in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.