Sheet pan recipes are perfect for making a quick and easy meal for the whole family when you’re pressed for time. Here’s a recipe for making a sheet pan honey garlic salmon meal that seafood lovers will go absolutely crazy over. The end result is moist and delicate, and is sure to become a new favorite.
How to Make Honey Garlic Salmon
This sheet pan recipe combines a fantastic homemade honey garlic sauce with juicy salmon filets to prepare one incredibly tasty family dinner.
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 425℉.
- Prepare the honey garlic sauce. Add the soy sauce, honey and minced garlic cloves to a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Brush. Brush the honey garlic mixture over the salmon filets.
- Season. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Bake. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes (or until the salmon easily flakes with a fork).
- Serve. Serve the salmon alongside your favorite salad.
3 Great Benefits of Sheet Pan Recipes
Making sheet pan recipes like this honey garlic salmon meal are fantastic choices when it comes to convenience – they make it super quick and easy to prepare a healthy family dinner. In fact, here are 3 benefits of sheet pan recipes:
- Easy clean up. Since you’re only using one sheet, it’s super easy to clean up after preparing dinner. Simply wash the sheet pan with soap and water and allow it to dry for a quick, no-fuss clean up.
- Free up time. All you have to do is prep your ingredients and arrange them evenly on your sheet pan before firing the pan into the oven. From there, your time is completely freed up as the food bakes; there’s no need to keep track of several things at once with sheet pan recipes.
- Quick and easy to prepare healthy meals. It’s super easy to make a delicious and nutritious meal with a sheet pan. Just combine a protein source (salmon in this case) with your preferred seasoning and then feel free to add in a mix of your favorite veggies and you’ll be all set with an incredibly healthy meal.
How to Reheat Honey Garlic Salmon
You’ll want to keep any leftover honey garlic salmon stored in the fridge in an airtight container. It will keep for up to 2 days when stored like this.
When you’re ready to reheat the salmon, you’re going to want to do so slowly so as to avoid burning the honey. This will also help to make sure that you don’t end up drying out the salmon as well.
Simply cover the salmon loosely with aluminum foil so that the edges don’t dry out and reheat in the oven at 275℉ for 15 minutes or so.
(Also try: The Best Asian Garlic Noodles)Print
Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Salmon
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ pounds salmon filets
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a small bowl combine the soy sauce, honey and garlic.
- Brush the honey garlic mixture over the salmon.
- Season with black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon easily flakes with a fork.
- Serve with your favorite salad.