3-Ingredient Homemade Peach Jam From Scratch (So good!)
- 3 ½ pounds peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Add the peaches and lemon juice to a pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Use a potato masher to mash the peaches.
- Add the sugar and bring back to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until the peaches reach the desired consistency.
- Ladler into sterilized jars and seal immediately.
- Store in a cool dark place and refrigerate once opened.