Quick and Easy Cucumber Kimchi (Spicy, Crunchy and Incredible!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 ½ pounds kirby cucumbers
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp Korean chili powder
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 scallions cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- Cut the cucumbers into spears.
- Add the cucumbers, salt, chili powder, ginger, garlic, scallions and soy sauce and toss to combine.
- Divide between jars.
- Add the water and cover tightly.
- Let sit on the kitchen counter for 24 hours.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 days before serving.