Planning an upcoming party or event that will require a bowl of punch? I’ve got just the recipe that you need. It will show you how to make the best ever hibiscus punch out of nothing but a few simple ingredients. Better yet, this recipe can also double as an outstanding hibiscus tea recipe as well. In order to turn it into the punch, just mix in the raw honey and lime.
Actually making the punch is quite straightforward as well. Put your dried hibiscus into a large pot along with eight cups of water. Cover it all with a lid and leave it to steep for approximately two hours. Once the two hours are up, uncover the pot and bring it to a boil before leaving it to simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
Next, strain the liquid out to end up with your hibiscus tea and then let it cool off slightly before stirring in your raw honey and fresh squeezed lime juice. When you’re ready to serve the punch, serve it over ice along with lime slices.
(You may also like: 4-Ingredient Iced Peach Hibiscus Tea (So refreshing!))Print
How to Make the Best Hibiscus Punch (Hibiscus Tea, Raw Honey, Lime)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 8 cups water
- ½ cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 2/3 cup raw honey or to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- lime slices (optional)
- Add the dried hibiscus and water to a large pot and stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid and allow to steep for 2 hours.
- Uncover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the liquid.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Add the raw honey and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Serve over ice with lime slices (if using).