Caramelized Grilled Peaches for a Healthy and Satisfying Dessert
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half, pits removed
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
For serving (optional):
- Greek yogurt or ice cream
- chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Preheat grill pan to medium.
- Brush the peaches with melted butter.
- Place the peaches cut-side down on the grill pan and cook for 3-4 minute.
- Turn the peaches over.
- Sprinkle with sugar mixture and cook until the sugar has melted and caramelized, about 4-6 minutes.
- Serve with Greek yogurt or ice cream and chopped walnuts.