Easy 3-Ingredient Grilled Green Beans Wrapped in Foil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Toss the green beans with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic.
- Tear off 3 large pieces of foil.
- Place 1/3 of green beans on the each piece of foil.
- Bring the edges of the foil over the vegetables, sealing to create a pouch.
- Place the foil pouches on the preheated grill.
- Cook until beans are tender, about 15 minutes.