Garlic and Chive Grilled Eggplant (Easy, Healthy and Addictive)
- 1 ½ pounds eggplant, sliced length-wise into ½ inch thick slices
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley plus extra for serving
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives plus extra for serving
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, parsley, chives and garlic.
- Brush each eggplant slice with olive oil mixture on both sides and season with salt.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium heat.
- Grill for approximately 6 minutes per side until tender and lightly browned.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil mixture.
- Sprinkle with extra fresh chives and parsley (if using) and serve.