Ginger Cucumber Juice Lemonade (Refreshing and Revitalizing!)
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 pound cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 thin slice ginger, finely grated
- Place the cucumber and ginger to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh sieve, and using a spatula, press the pulp into the sieve to extract as much liquid as possible.
- In a large pitcher combine the honey, ginger, lemon juice, water and cucumber juice.
- Serve over ice.