Incredibly Addictive Garlic Shrimp (Hawaiian Style)
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium head of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt to taste
- Pat the shrimps dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, cayenne pepper, paprika and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with flour mixture and toss to coat.
- Add the butter to a skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil and garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp in an even layer and cook for 2 minutes per side or until pink.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add lemon juice and sprinkle with parsley.
- Toss to combine.
- Serve warm with pan juices.