Garlic Roasted Potatoes (Try these!)
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 pounds white or red potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Add the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, oregano, half of grated Parmesan, salt and black pepper to a bowl and toss to coat.
- Arrange the potatoes on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Leave some space between potatoes.
- Sprinkle with remaining grated Parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.