Oh So Good Asian Garlic Noodles
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, greens only, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions until al dente.
- Drain the pasta.
- While the water is boiling, in a small bowl combine the soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium low heat.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the garlic and scallions and cook and stir just until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce mixture and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the pasta and Parmesan and toss to combine.
- Cook for one more minute or until the noodles soak up the sauce.