Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Author: Emma Kelly
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup half and half
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- 4 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Squeeze the roasted garlic out of paper shell of individual cloves.
- Mash the roasted garlic with fork. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot with salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the potatoes and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes with potato masher.
- Add the roasted garlic, sour cream, butter and half and half and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm.