Oven-Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries
- 2 medium Zucchini
- 3/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the zucchinis into 4 inch long and ½ inch thick fries.
- In a bowl lightly beat the egg.
- Season the zucchini fries with salt and black pepper.
- Dip the zucchini into egg then coat in grated Parmesan.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray the fries with olive oil spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.