Filipino Garlic Fried Rice (Sinangag)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cup cooked rice, well drained and cooled
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the garlic from the skillet.
- Add the rice to the skillet and spread it out.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes undisturbed.
- Stir well then spread it out again.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes undisturbed.
- Remove from the heat.
- Top with fried garlic and sliced scallion.