OMG-worthy Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil and onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir to combine.
- Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden.
- Add the wine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the thyme and parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.