Homemade Cucumber Vodka Soda with Fresh Lime and Raw Honey
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup vodka
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 cups cold seltzer water
- crushed ice
- Place the cucumber to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh sieve, and using a spatula, press the pulp into the sieve to extract as much liquid as possible.
- In a large pitcher combine the honey, vodka, lime juice and cucumber juice.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove from the fridge and add the seltzer water.
- Serve over ice.