Crisp and Creamy Cucumber Avocado Salad with Fresh Herbs and Onion
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 medium avocados peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 pound cucumber, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine the lemon juice, vinegar, honey and olive oil.
- Add the cucumber, avocado, red onion, dill, parsley and chives to a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil mixture and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.