Iced Cranberry Hibiscus Tea for Lower Blood Pressure
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 2 cups frozen or fresh cranberries plus extra for garnish
- ¾ cup raw honey
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- Place the water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the cranberries, cinnamon and dried hibiscus and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat.
- Let steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain the liquid.
- Stir in the raw honey and lime juice.
- Pour in a jar and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make the ice tea, pour ¼ of the cranberry hibiscus syrup into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with cold water and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a few frozen cranberries (if using) and serve.