Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 15 medium fresh strawberries
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 6 oz bar dark chocolate, melted
- Remove the stems from the strawberries.
- Use a knife to scoop out a little bit of each strawberry to make a hole in the center.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Fill the strawberries with cream cheese filling.
- Dip the strawberries into melted chocolate.
- Place the strawberries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the cream cheese mixture with graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.