Whenever you’re pressed for time in the morning, try making this creamy peach smoothie. This breakfast-worthy smoothie is absolutely loaded with delicious and nutritious ingredients that will help you to kick your day off on the right foot.
How to Make the Best Breakfast Peach Smoothie
This is exactly how easy it is to quickly prepare this peach smoothie from scratch if you need a healthy breakfast in a hurry:
- Blend. Add the frozen peach slices, sliced banana, Greek yogurt, your preferred type of milk, honey, pure vanilla extract, a pinch of cinnamon, and ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve. Serve immediately.
3 Incredible Health Benefits of Making Homemade Smoothies
Making your own homemade smoothies isn’t just a good way to save time in the mornings; recipes like this peach smoothie are also incredibly good for you as well. With that being said, here are 3 proven health benefits that you can gain by making homemade smoothies:
- Excellent source of dietary fiber. Most smoothies (remember – ingredient choices matter) are absolutely jam packed with dietary fiber. It’s important to make sure that you’re including enough fiber as part of your diet as studies have proven that it can help with improving digestion and promoting better overall gut health. (1)
- Easy to increase your daily fruit and veggie intake. For overall health, it’s typically recommended to eat between 3 to 5 servings of both fruit and vegetables on a daily basis. That target can be admittedly daunting for individuals who aren’t particularly fond of eating their fruits and veggies. Making your own homemade smoothies can make it a lot easier to hit that recommended daily target.
- Can easily add more protein. By adding ingredients like Greek yogurt into your morning smoothie, you can easily up the protein content and really make your smoothie into a satiating breakfast meal. As an added bonus, Greek yogurt is also a solid source of probiotics, which provide a wide range of great benefits for your gut health. (2)
(You may also like: Raspberry Orange Smoothie)Print
Creamy (And Breakfast-worthy) Peach Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tsp honey or to taste
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of cinnamon
- ½ cup ice
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.