Sheet pan meals are an incredibly convenient way to prepare a delicious and nutritious dinner with minimal clean-up, but did you know you can also make some excellent sheet pan breakfast meals as well? These easy blueberry sheet pan pancakes are a terrific example; these pancakes are honestly so good.
How to Make Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
It might take a little bit longer to bake these pancakes instead of cooking them over a stove top – but as soon as you take your first bite, you’ll realize it’s well worth the wait:
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Prepare the baking sheet. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking sheet and set aside.
- Prepare the flour mixture. Add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and salt to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Prepare the milk mixture. In a separate bowl, combine the milk, heavy cream, egg and vegetable oil.
- Add the flour mixture. Add in the flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Fold. Fold in either fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Bake. Bake the pancakes in the preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes (or until golden).
- Serve. Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings and sides.
(Also try: Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes)
High Protein Options to Serve with Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
Here are a few high protein options that you can serve alongside your blueberry sheet pan pancakes:
- Top the pancakes with chopped nuts
- High protein oatmeal
Can I Freeze These Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes?
You can easily freeze these blueberry sheet pan pancakes. Allow them to cool completely before transferring the pancakes into a freezer-safe ziplock bag with parchment paper lined between each pancake to prevent them from sticking. The pancakes can be frozen for up to one month.
How to Make Gluten-Free Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
You can also easily tweak this recipe to make gluten-free blueberry sheet pan pancakes. Just swap out the all-purpose flour for almond flour at a 1:1 ratio.
Not only will this make your pancakes 100% gluten-free, but it will also make them even healthier by adding in a good mix of quality fats, protein, dietary fiber, antioxidants and other essential nutrients.
More Blueberry Breakfast Ideas:
Easy Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking sheet and set side.
- In a bowl combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl combine the milk, heavy cream, egg and oil.
- Add in the flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.