Blueberry Pretzel Salad (this is to die for!)
This magical blueberry pretzel salad recipe is simply to die for. When you hear ‘pretzel salad’ you make not initial think ‘sweet treat’ when you first hear it. However, it’s an incredibly easy dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth and all your cravings.
The homemade pretzel crust is made from mini pretzel twists with white and brown sugar is combined with Cool Whip, cream cheese and blueberry pie filling (like this one) to make a ridiculously good salad that you can make in just a few minutes.
If you’re looking for a savory salad, this is the blueberry salad you need to try.
How to Make a Blueberry Pretzel Salad
You’ll first need to bake a scrumptious pretzel crust that you’ll then break into mini pretzel pieces in order to make this amazing salad:
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Prepare the pretzel mixture. Add the crushed mini pretzel twists, brown sugar and melted butter to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Press the mixture into a baking dish. Press the pretzel mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake. Bake the pretzel mixture in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool. Remove the pretzel crust from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Break. Break the pretzel crust into small pieces and then set aside for now.
- Prepare the cream cheese mixture. Add the softened cream cheese, pure vanilla extract and granulated sugar to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add the Cool Whip. Gently fold in the Cool Whip.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Add the blueberry pie filling, pretzel mixture and fresh blueberries and fold to combine.
- Refrigerate. Refrigerate for a minimum of one hour before serving.
How to Store Mini Pretzels
You can actually make the mini pretzels in advance to make this blueberry salad recipe with afterwards.
The best way to store mini pretzels is to first make sure that they’ve completely cooled. You can then store them inside of an airtight container and keep them at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
You can also freeze the mini pretzels like this for up to one month.
Blueberry Pretzel Salad Alternatives
If you loved this blueberry pretzel salad recipe, then you’ll definitely want to also try the following other mini pretzel salad ideas:
- Strawberry pretzel salad
- Strawberry cheesecake pretzel salad
- Raspberry pretzel salad
- Tropical pretzel salad (with oranges, mango and pineapple)
If you’re looking for another easy, no-bake blueberry dessert, also try our blueberry lemon pudding: https://nurturedhomes.com/blueberry-lemon-puddingPrint
Magical Blueberry Pretzel Salad (this is to die for!)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- 1 ½ cups crushed mini pretzel twists
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups cool whip
- 21 oz blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Add the pretzel, brown sugar and melted butter to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Break the pretzel crust into small pieces. Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla and granulated sugar to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Add the blueberry filing, pretzel mixture and fresh blueberries and fold to combine.
- Refrigerate for minimum one hour before serving.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe