Legendary Blueberry Peach Crisp
- 1 pounds fresh ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar or honey
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp cold butter
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Add the peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch and toss to coat.
- Divide the mixture between 4 ramekins.
- Add the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, pinch of salt, ground cinnamon to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the butter and mix with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon the topping over the peach mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minute or until golden.
- Serve warm.