If you love making your own homemade baked desserts, then just wait until you try this recipe for making a legendary blueberry peach crisp. As soon as you take your first bite of this mouthwatering blueberry peach crisp, you’ll see just why it’s a family favorite.
How to Make a Blueberry Peach Crisp
Here’s everything that you’ll need to know in order to make this yummy homemade blueberry peach crisp:
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Toss. Add the sliced fresh ripe peaches, fresh blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sugar to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle. Sprinkle it with cornstarch and toss to coat.
- Prepare the ramekins. Divide the mixture between 4 ramekins.
- Combine the dry ingredients. Add the all-purpose flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, a pinch of salt, and ground cinnamon to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the butter. Add the butter and mix with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the topping. Spoon the topping over top of the peach mixture.
- Bake. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
- Serve. Serve warm.
Can I Freeze Blueberry Peach Crisp?
You can definitely freeze this blueberry peach crisp recipe.
You’ll first want to make sure that you allow the crisp to cool completely once it comes out of the oven. Then transfer the crisp into a freezer-safe airtight container and freeze for up to 3 months.
When you’re ready to thaw it out, you can simply leave it in the fridge overnight first and then reheat it at 350℉ for about 20 minutes (or until heated through).
Peach Crisp Alternatives
What’s the Best Way to Store Blueberry Peach Crisp?
If you would rather not freeze your blueberry peach crisp leftovers, you can simply store them in the fridge inside of an airtight container instead. Just keep in mind that as with freezing the leftovers, you’ll want to allow the crisp to cool completely first.
When properly stored in the fridge, your leftovers will keep for 3 to 5 days.
(Also try: Peach Cobbler From Scratch)Print
Legendary Blueberry Peach Crisp
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 pounds fresh ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar or honey
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp cold butter
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Add the peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch and toss to coat.
- Divide the mixture between 4 ramekins.
- Add the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, pinch of salt, ground cinnamon to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the butter and mix with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon the topping over the peach mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minute or until golden.
- Serve warm.