Fluffy Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes (with Fresh or Frozen Blueberries)
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a bowl, place the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix to combine.
- In another bowl, add the egg, buttermilk, butter and vanilla extract and whisk until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Generously grease a non stick skillet with butter.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.