This recipe will show you how to quickly and easily make a crave-worthy blueberry mojito. This easy blueberry cocktail is wonderfully light and fruity, but be warned because it packs a decent punch. Definitely give it a try for your next cocktail party or social gathering.
How to Make a Blueberry Mojito
Just follow these simple recipe instructions and you’ll be well on your way to mixing up blueberry mojitos like a pro in no time:
- Prep the blueberries, lime juice and mint. Place the mint leaves, fresh blueberries and freshly squeezed lime juice into a shaker or a glass measuring cup.
- Crush. Use a muddler to crush the mint and blueberries.
- Add the sugar. Add the sugar and stir until it has dissolved.
- Add the rum. Add the white rum and stir to combine.
- Prepare the glass. Add ice cubes, extra blueberries and the rum mixture to a glass.
- Add the club soda. Add 2 tablespoons of club soda.
- Garnish. Garnish the mojito with mint sprig and lime slices (if using).
- Serve. Serve the blueberry mojito immediately.
(Also try: Watermelon Mojito)
How Many Calories Are in a Blueberry Mojito?
One of the best things about making blueberry mojitos is the fact that they’re a low calorie and low carb cocktail. A single serving of this blueberry mojito recipe contains only 30 calories.
Can I Make Blueberry Mojitos Ahead? (like for parties, etc)
While it’s possible to make this blueberry mojito ahead of time for party planning purposes, it’s not recommended. Muddled mint leaves will turn brown and begin to spoil, and muddled fresh blueberries won’t fare much better.
With that being said, you can make the mojito ahead of time but it will be best if enjoyed within 2 to 3 days. However, keep in mind that it’s highly recommended to just mix together this cocktail and enjoy it while it’s fresh.
(Also try: Homemade Blueberry Vodka)Print
Crave-worthy Blueberry Mojito (Easy Blueberry Cocktail)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 tbsp fresh blueberries, plus extra for serving
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 8 fresh mint leaves, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 2 tbsp club soda
- ice cubes
- lime slice for serving
- Place mint leaves, blueberries and lime juice into a shaker or glass measuring cup.
- Use a muddler to crush the mint and blueberries.
- Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add rum and stir to combine.
- In a glass add ice cubes, extra blueberries and rum mixture.
- Add the club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprig and lime slice (if using) and serve.