The Best Homemade Blueberry Lemonade (this is so good!)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 6 cup water
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- Combine the sugar and 1 cup of water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the blueberries and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through fine sieve.
- In a pitcher combine the lemon juice and remaining water.
- Add the blueberry syrup and stir to combine.
- Pour the lemonade into the glasses filled with ice and serve.