How to Make Antioxidant-Rich Blueberry Hibiscus Tea
- ½ cup fresh blueberries plus extra for serving.
- 2 tbsp dried hibiscus flowers
- 2 cups hot water
- ½ lime, sliced
- natural sweetener of choice, to taste
- Add the blueberries in a large jug.
- Gently mash blueberries with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add the boiling water and dried hibiscus to the jug and stir to combine.
- Steep for 20 minutes.
- Strain the tea.
- Sweeten to taste with your favorite sweetener.
- Serve over ice with lime slices and extra fresh blueberries.