Tried and True Blueberry Cobbler
- 6 tbsp butter
- 4 cups blueberries
- 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Slice the butter in a small pieces and add to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Melt the butter in the oven.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven.
- Add the blueberries, ½ cup of sugar and lemon zest to the baking dish and toss to combine.
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and remaining sugar.
- Add the milk and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter in the baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.