Blueberry Compote for Pancakes, Crepes and Cakes (Easy Blueberry Sauce)
- 3 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 ¼ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add the blueberries, 1 cup of water, vanilla extract and sugar to a pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- In a small bowl add the cornstarch and remaining water and stir to combine.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the pot and stir to combine.
- Simmer on low heat until the sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Serve warm or cold.