The Best Beet Juice Pickled Eggs
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 cup red beet juice (from fresh or canned beets)
- 1 ½ cups cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 4–5 slices of beets
- In a saucepan combine the beet juice, vinegar and honey.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- In a jar, pack the eggs and beet slices.
- Pour the hot vinegar mixture over the eggs.
- Put the lid on and leave to cool.
- Refrigerate for seven days before serving.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.