Apple cider vinegar is such a wonderful addition to any kitchen cabinet. In addition to its uses in the kitchen, it can be used in so many other ways such as a natural disinfectant, mild household cleaner, foot soak, and for today’s recipe, I’m going to show you how to make apple cider vinegar shampoo.
(You may also like: 3-Ingredient Mint Lavender Shampoo for Happy, Nourished Hair)Print
DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo for a Healthy Scalp and Hair
- ½ cup Liquid Castile soap
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Add liquid Castile soap and raw apple cider vinegar to a bow and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a bottle and close tightly with stopper.
- Shake the bottle before each use.