I must admit that these days I have some seriously happy (and clean!) hair, and it’s all thanks to making my own homemade hair product recipes like the one that I’m about to share with you guys. It makes a DIY apple cider vinegar hair rinse out of only three simple ingredients: two tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar, two cups of purified water, and just a few drops of lavender essential oil.
If you’ve been having any issues with your hair lately, then you need to try this hair rinse.
(You may also like: 2-Ingredient Apple Cider Vinegar Toner)Print
DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse for Seriously Happy (And Clean) Hair
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups purified water
- 3–4 drops lavender essential oil
- Add all the ingredient in a bowl and mix to combine.
- After shampooing and rinsing your hair, pour the mixture onto your hair.
- Let it sit for 1-2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.