For many people, the ultimate lifestyle change entails working out and eating healthier. If you’re one of those, then this recipe is for you. It will show you how to make a ridiculously yummy apple cider vinegar dressing with absolutely no oil and no mustard needed.
Instead, you’ll be using a tasty mix of ingredients that includes ½ cup of tahini, two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, one tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar, two minced garlic cloves, and then your choice of either one tablespoon of raw honey or pure maple syrup.
Add everything into a blender along with ¼ cup of water and a bit of salt and pepper and then prepare to have your mind blown. Salads will never be the same again.
(You may also like: Apple Cider Vinegar Lemon Water)Print
Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing with No Oil and No Mustard (yum!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2/3 cup 1x
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp raw honey or pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup water
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Store in refrigerator or use on salads immediately.