I can’t be the only person out there who absolutely can’t stand fruit flies. In my house, they just seem to pop up out of nowhere! I’ve been making this apple cider vinegar DIY fruit fly trap almost daily and it has helped a LOT. Feel free to give it a try and let me know if it helps you too!
Apple Cider Vinegar for Fruit Flies – It Really Gets Them!
Make no mistake, once you try this fruit fly trap, you’ll never go back to old fly traps ever again. I love how this contains no insecticides or harmful ingredients. It’s just apple cider vinegar and liquid dish soap!
DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Fruit Fly Trap (This Really Works!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp liquid dish soap
- 2 jars
- plastic wrap
- parchment paper
- Divide the apple cider vinegar and liquid dish soap between two jars.
- Wrap the top of one jar with clingfilm and punch a few holes in it.
- Set aside.
- Take the sheet of parchment paper and make a funnel or cone shape.
- Place the funnel into the opening of the jar.
- Place fruit fly traps in an open area on a flat surface.