The Best Apple Cider Vinegar Cucumber Salad Ever (ermahgerd!)
- 2 pounds cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp dried dill or 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In a small bowl place the raw apple cider vinegar, honey, olive oil, minced garlic, dill, salt and black pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add the cucumber, red onion and apple cider vinegar mixture to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Adjust taste with more salt and black pepper if needed.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.