Carolina Apple Cider Vinegar Coleslaw Without Mayo
- 1 pound thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- ½ cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- ¼ cup oil of your choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Add the raw apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, dried mustard and celery seeds to a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Place the cabbage, carrot and apple cider mixture to a large bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Taste and add more salt or black pepper if necessary.