Healing Apple Cider Vinegar Bath Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- ¼ cup baking soda
- 1 tbsp dried lavender flower
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 ½ cups raw apple cider vinegar
- Add Epsom salt, baking soda, dried lavender flowers and lavender oil to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Fill tub with warm water.
- Add apple cider vinegar.
- Add the salt mixture and stir with your hand.
- Hop in the tub and soak for at least 30 minutes.
- When you are done, gently pat skin with a towel.