A lot has been said online about the seemingly ‘miraculous’ benefits of apple cider vinegar. A few people tend to shy away from it because of it’s incredibly distinctive (and potent!) taste, but the good news is that you don’t necessarily have to drink ACV to reap its benefits. You could always just try this healing apple cider vinegar bath instead.
Not only does apple cider vinegar work exceptionally well for toning skin, it can also help to heal sunburns, exfoliate your skin, and even remove and prevent pimples and acne.
To go along with those great benefits (and make your bath time even more relaxing), this recipe also includes one tablespoon of dried lavender flower AND approximately 20 drops of lavender essential oil. When you combine those two ingredients with the raw apple cider vinegar, you end up with one bath soak that you’ll never want to get out of.
(You may also like: 5-Ingredient Lavender Epsom Salt for Relaxing Baths and Soothing Scrubs)Print
Healing Apple Cider Vinegar Bath Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- ¼ cup baking soda
- 1 tbsp dried lavender flower
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 ½ cups raw apple cider vinegar
- Add Epsom salt, baking soda, dried lavender flowers and lavender oil to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Fill tub with warm water.
- Add apple cider vinegar.
- Add the salt mixture and stir with your hand.
- Hop in the tub and soak for at least 30 minutes.
- When you are done, gently pat skin with a towel.