Maple Syrup Air Fryer Pineapple with Lime and Chili
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, sliced, cored and cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp chili powder
- pinch of salt
- In a bowl combine the brown sugar, lime juice, olive oil, maple syrup, chili powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the pineapple and toss to coat.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Place the pineapple slices in a single layer in the fry basket and insert into the air fryer.
- Cook for 10 minutes, turning halfway during cooking until golden.
- Remove the slices from the basket.
- Repeat this process with the remaining slices.
- Serve warm.